Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New PTU kit ~ Katherine, inspired by The Vampire Diaries and a FREEBIE!

I managed to get my new Katherine kit uploaded and in my stores quicker than I had anticipated. That's good news, right?
The regular price for the kit will be $2.50, but you have until the end of the month to grab it for ONLY $1.00! That's 24 papers and 125 elements! What a savings!
You can get the kit at either The Creativity Box or Treasured Scraps right now. It should be up in Whisprd Designz by tomorrow. Links are on the sidebar.
I also have some extras I left out of the kit, so now you can grab them for free! Everyone loves free stuff, am I right?

Here is the preview once again for my Katherine kit



And here is the preview for the extras, not everything is shown, obviously lol



You can grab it HERE


I haven't started on a new kit yet, but I got the color palette, so that's a start, right? lol.
Have a great day everyone!

Hugs
Vella


1 comment:

Unicorn said...

All the links are invalid for 4Shared. Letting you know.

Kimberly