Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tags, tuts and so much more....yes I'm behind again lol

Well i am behind again in posting tags, tuts and layouts made by various CT members. So i will just post them and get on with it lol.

These first were all made using my Fantasy kit.
This is by far my favorite kit i made yet....well ok tied with Wild & Feisty lol





The above one is also a tutorial which you can find HERE













These next ones were made with my Wild & Feisty kit













This next one was done with my My Colorful World kit



It is also a tutorial which you can find HERE

These next 2 were made with my Xmas In July kit





Oh and you have to see the whole bunch of freakin awesome tutorials my friend Rose has written with my kits

You can find her blog HERE

This was made with my Spring Sensations kit



This was created with my A Little Bit O' Irish kit



This was created with my Free Stars and Stripes Blog Train kit



And i think thats it for the moment. Hopefully i havent missed any.
Well i do have a couple more but they are for kits i havent released yet, so you will see them ummmm hopefully WHEN i post the kits not after lol.

Oh and check out BabyV Dezign Scraps store. I have all my stuff on sale for $1, except services, bundles and memberships or course lol

Hopefully things will get a bit better once my kids go back to school on Tuesday. OMG a free day with no kids and hubby, im gonna probably be so giddy i wont get anything done lmao.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week

Hugs
Vella

No comments: