Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Days of my Summer Promotion



Until September 7th, you can purchase my memberships for $1 cheaper.
You can also purchase my tagger bundle for $2 cheaper
While it doesnt seem like alot, there is more!
For each purchase of a membership or tagger bundle, i will give you a FREE previously released kit of YOUR CHOICE!
All you have to do is email me at vellathewench (at) rogers.com with where you purchased and what free kit you would like and i will send you a link for the kit, easy right?
Wouldn't this be a great gift for a friend?
There is only a week left of this promotion, so make sure you grab this deal before it expires. Im not sure if i will do this again!

Oh and im still working on my huge bundle, im more than half way done and hope to have it done in a week or so, depending on my store committments, i have a few collabs to get done so hopefully i will have it done soon.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: