Saturday, May 9, 2009

Commercial Use Tagger Sized Heart Charm Freebie

Before i explain about this charm, what do you think of my blog?
If you visit often you know i get bored with how it looks frequently lol.
So ya i got bored and decided it was time to change it.
I used my Summer Fruits PTU kit

Ok so, about the charm lol
Well i made this oh geez months and months ago, before i started making full sized items.
I found it while looking through a folder with my CU stuff and wondered if i had ever posted it. So i looked in the file and it didnt have a preview or anything so i knew i hadnt.
So i hope someone can find a use for this item



You can download it HERE

Hugs
Vella

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Delph said...

Thank you so much

Mungo said...

Thank you for sharing this

clubiani said...

thank you!