Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Newest kit ~ Purquoise Revisited

Well i have finished another kit, wow another you say? Didnt i just finish one a couple days ago? lmao. Ya actually i did, though it may be awhile before i get another one done, i have some other work im supposed to be doing.
Now this kit is done in both Full and Tagger sizes and will be in stores tomorrow (Friday). I might get it up tonight, but i wanna watch Hell's Kitchen and its in less than an hour, and it takes forever to upload to 8 stores, so we shall see LOL.
For those who have visited since the beginning, will remember i made a mini kit called Purquoise, well this is using the same palette. I loved it so much i swore i would use it again when i have had more practice at scrap making, so i did lol.
I am also giving you a freebie add on to go with it. Its only 3 frames, but its free right? lol.
I havent decided on a price yet, but wont be much over $2 for tagger, or $3 for full.
So check out one of my stores, by clicking on a blinkie on the right under Stores I sell at, just remember it might not be up yet.

So here is the kit preview (and yes comes in both sizes)



And here is the preview of the freebie add on



You can download it HERE

Hugs
Vella

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful frames, and I love the colours! Thank you so much for sharing, hun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

these are beautiful! thanks for sharing