Sunday, March 1, 2009

Designer of the month at Treasured Scraps, CU Freebie and a new kit

Wow thats a mouth full isnt it? lol.

I was named Designer of the Month in Treasured Scraps. I feel so honored.
What does that mean for you? Well all my products will be on sale for 50% for the WHOLE month of March, unless there is another sale thats going on that makes my prices lower, then they will be with that sale.
And as a thank you, i made a CU freebie to share with you all.
You can only get it at Treasured Scraps HERE

Here is a preview of the CU freebie



And, i also have a new kit in stores.
It is available in Tagger of course but also in Full size.
It is called Rainbow Grunge.
You can get it in any of my stores, but of course its on sale in Treasured *wink*

Here is a preview




Well thats it for now, have a great day or night!

Hugs
Vella

No comments: