Sunday, March 20, 2011

New PTU Kit ~ Friends of the Sea

Well this isn't really a new kit. It's actually an older kit I made a long while ago for a charity collab. But I was searching through my files and found it and thought maybe I could sell it since the collab is no longer for sale. I think it's such a cute little kit and I worked hard on it, so why not, right?
I'm selling it for $2 at all my stores. It only comes in tagger size.
There are 16 papers and 37 elements in all.
I think I'm going to be running a sale this week, so keep an eye out here to see what I decide on.

Here is the kit preview



My store links are on the right, under the heading, stores I sell at.
Oh, and before I go. I may be giving away some free kits that were parts of collabs etc. So keep an eye out for that.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Hugs
Vella

No comments: