Thursday, January 27, 2011

New tutorials with my Kupid Kitty PTU kit and tags with my newest kit, At the Pool Hall

I kow it's been awhile, but i promise im working on new stuff, it's just taking me awhile to get them done.
I do have 2 wonderful tutorials from an awesome CT member with The Creativity Box store.
Before I show you, I've had to make a few of these smaller for my blog, but they are much bigger and ther copyrights are legible :)

Here is the first one called Kitty playtime



You can find it HERE


And this is the second one called Kupids love bug


>

You can find it HERE



I also have tags that someone else made for me with the kit as well. Sorry if i posted these already. I didnt see them in my photobucket so not sure if i posted them before.


>


>






>


>

Here are some wonderful CT tags that were done with my newest kit, At the Pool Hall





Hopefully I will have something new for you all very soon.
But before I go, check out the stores, I may have my stuff on sale for V-day. *wink*

Hugs
Vella






3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Gatwick Airport Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking