Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wordart freebie #2

Wow its actually been 10 days since i posted!?!
Well for once a have a really good excuse lol, i have been sick with a very bad chest cold. I have asthma so a chest cold is not a good thing for me, just glad that more often than not, they aren't chest colds. This one nearly knocked me on my behind for days and i almost went to the ER. But im improving every day and much better than i was days ago, so im not complaining.

Ok, so on to my reason for the post.
When i went school shopping for my daughter, we found these t-shirts that she just loved thanks to her new obsession with vampires and anything twilight related lol. And well i loved them too, i swear if i can find them in my size i will get them lol. Anyways, the one shirt has on it, Only Vampires can Love you Forever. And wow i thought that would make some awesome wordart. And well.... i was right! I think it turned out very good and its a little similar to the t-shirt, but with my own flare lol. Its in psp and png files so anyone can use it. I was going to make a tag with it but i havent had a chance yet, too many other obligations, but if i do i will share it with you all.

Here is the preview



You can download it HERE

Oh and before i go, dont forget to check back, hopefully this week will be the beginning of my contest, i just have a few things to catch up on first.

Hugs
Vella

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vella, great wordart.
hugs Tess

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for the wordart! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Sasi said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, perfect font for it!!

Darlene said...

Thank you, hun :)

grandmax2 said...

Thank you
This is just what I needed to go with our Dracula vacation pictures