Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well its almost time for........

Yup, its almost time for that big kit collection i was talking about a couple weeks ago. I think this is the most kits i have ever done in such a short amount of time. I think it was easier with no theme...you will see what i mean soon lol. The catch is, its taking a couple hours to get them up in one of my stores and i have SEVEN of them to do, so i will announce it here real soon. Now im going to be busy from Thursday on because its my oldest daughter's birthday on Saturday. She will be 13 UGH!! A teenager already, tho she already acts it grrrrrrrr. Anyways, i have shopping and things to do so im not quite sure when i will get everything done, so it may be a few days. Im hoping not, i have been excited about this concept for ages now. And now that its done its even harder. But i PROMISE i will get it done really soon.

Oh and before i go, i am going to be having a contest soon as a thank you. I will be giving away my collection to one lucky person, so keep an eye out for that too. And a few runners up will win a kit of their choice. How does that sound? Well make sure you keep an eye on my blog for the details ok?

Hugs
Vella

No comments: