Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Starving Artist Collab



Its here! the biggest collab ever! Over 180 designers have contributed a kit with this beautiful and colorful palette. All kits can be found in the participating stores and all are for $2 a piece through July. Once July is done, the designers are sure to be increasing the price as many of the kits are pretty huge!
You can find mine in all of my stores, just click on a blinkie to the right.
You can also find out more on the starving artist blog, including links to all participating designers and a slideshow of the many beautiful kits!
Click on this blinkie to get there


And once again, here is a preview of my kit



Oh and if you spend at least $6 in Heartbeatz Creationz in July, you will get the giant collab, Xmas in July.
My kit is included in the collab or of course you can also buy it separately if you so desire
So what a great place to grab 3 of the collab kits and get a HUGE Xmas in July collab for FREE!!
Also, its Wacky Wednesday @ The Creativity Box as well, so check out the sales
And with the 4th of July coming, i think most of my stores are having a huge sale so why not just check them all out!

And last but not least, Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!
(btw this tag was made by my awesome friend Di with my FREE Canada Day kit)



Hugs
Vella

No comments: