Sunday, April 26, 2009

I want to send out a huge thank you

To anyone and everyone who has been so kind to me about my problems.
Many people who i barely know are helping and even some who i dont know at all.
You all cant imagine how happy it makes me and how much i appreciate all the kind words, thoughts and prayers.
I have had some offers to join more stores, so look out for that, i will be joining a couple more lol.
I am also going to be selling my whole store in one low price, dont know how much yet, we shall see.
A couple of my stores are making charity kits to help me out, isnt that totally sweet?
I am going to attempt to learn PSP scripts and i am also offering my services for blinkies and banners, that was planned already but i have to hold off until i know whether i can be online.
I even made a new blog just to show my banners and blinkies off http://wenchdesignsblinkiesbanners.blogspot.com
After all the love and kindness that has been shown to me, i am not giving up, i am going to fight and hopefully make it past this temporary darkness.
I know i seem to chatter on alot sometimes, but believe it or not it was hard for me to open up. Even my closest friends, except one, didnt have any clue what is going on with me. I prefer to listen to their problems and help them out then talking about mine.
So i promise to keep my chin up.
Thanks so much everyone from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: