Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 2 more days....

Well only 2 more days until the Christmas Around the World Blog Train leaves the station. I actually finished my kit a few days ago, wow lol. Honestly im tired of Christmas already. So i have one more Christmas kit that im working on, than im gonna be working on New Years and Valentines and whatever else my mind conjures up lol. Anyways, gonna give you a sneak peek of my blog train kit. You can find more info and all the blogs participating, from the Christmas Around the World blog
I must say though, i enjoy the spirit of giving that comes with Christmas. Im glad i was able to make some freebies for you all. I wish i didnt have to sell any kits, but i cant afford to buy the resources without making some money. And trust me, i havent made much but it has helped. Ok, enough chatter, here is my sneak peek teehee.



So i hope to cya on Friday morning when the train leaves!
Hugs
Vella

No comments: