Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New PTU kit - Orange you glad its Christmastime

Well i finally finished my last Christmas kit of the year. It is called Orange you glad its Christmastime and is available in all my stores for $2.50. I like to be different, so this is how it came to be lol.
I will be putting my stuff on sale in my stores very soon. And im changing the rules for my contest. If you have bought any 3 of my scrapkits and paid at least $1 for them, then you can enter my contest. Go back a few posts and read all about it, cause im sure you wouldnt want to miss a chance at having ALL of my 2009 PTU scraps for free, would you? Didnt think so. So get your entries in soon, as the contest ends Midnight Dec 31st.
So anyways, here is a preview of my Orange you glad its Christmastime kit



To find my stores, check on the right where it says "Stores i sell at" and click one of the blinkies.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: