Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some wonderful Collabs

I have been busy the past 2 weeks making some wonderful collab kits.
First of all, was a charity kit for a man named Robbie.
He was severly burned while working on his vehicle.
So to help out him, his wife and his kids, his cousin Mischief of Mischief Designz asked people to donate some items for a kit.
If you want to read more about Robbie and help his family out, you can find the info HERE
If you want to go straight to the kit, you can find it HERE

I also just finished 2 collabs for 2 of my stores...and working on a 3rd for the other lol.
First we have our Turkey Collab in AnL Creations.
It will be free with a purchase of $10 or more.
While its not up yet, it will be real soon.
Check out AnL Creations HERE
Here is the preview of my part of the collab



My second is a Sweet N Sassy's November Collab.
The theme is Christmas.
There are alot of wonderful designers who contributed to the kit and i believe its going to be $12 for it all.
Its not up yet but should be real soon.
You can find the Sweet N Sassy (SnS) store HERE
Here is the preview of my part



Im not finished the other collab and i only have a few more days, so i will let you know more when its finished.
Also, a reminder. I have removed the link for my SnS Blog Train kit and am in the process of moving it to the SnS store. You will only be able to get it there now. Special thanks to everyone who left such kind comments and thank yous. It is you who make giving freebies worthwhile!

Hugs
Vella

No comments: