Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wow awards and Q & A's lol

First of all, thank you very much to everyone who has stopped by to grab my part of the blog train. Just to remind you, the link will be taken down Saturday morning and i will start selling it in my stores. So grab it while you can.

I was once again awarded the Proximadade award.
This time from Sizzel of Sizzle Designs and from Stacey of S & M Creationz. Since i have no one else to give the award to, i just want to award it to everyone i know who has an awesome blog. So follow their links there on the left. Thanks so much ladies! You rock!

I also have been asked to do a Q & A from Sizzel of Sizzel Designs and from Jo & Jules at J&J Scrappers...so here goes lol.

Kissed By Sizzel's and Jo & Jules' Q & A


1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?

I have been using PSP for over 4 years now. When i first heard about it, PSP 8 was fairly new, so i tried the demo. After it ran out a friend got me PSP7. I used it mainly up until my last computer's MOBO blew. Now i mainly use PSP 9, though i also have X2. As for PS, well i just installed it last week and used a few actions. I am basically lost, but im sure i will figure stuff out soon lol.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?

Well, i played on a game site called Pogo.com and i met with some really nice people. One day they sent me an invite in my mail to an MSN group. Well i had only had my computer a couple months by then i had no clue. But when i got there i was astonished by these things called Siggys or Tags. I am naturally artistic and crafty so i told them i needed to know how to do those things lol.

3. Who`s your fave artist?

Omg i cant choose one. But for sexy girls, definitely Garv, Elias, Jennifer Janesko, Dean Lee Norton, Les Toil, Popeye Wong and Barbara Jensen. For fantasy, Sue Dawe, Carrie Hawks, Carla Lee Morrow, Deborah Grieves, Abranda Icle Sisson and T. Allison.

4.Who`s your favorite Scrap Designer?

Hmmm can i say myself? lmao im just kidding! I dont know, but since i learned about scrapkits, Clarey and Fee were my faves, so i would have to say them.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?

Well ya mine, but hmmm Scrappin Cop, Delicious Scraps and J&J Scrappers

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace Sizzel's and Jo & Jules's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.

I am sending this on to:

Rachel of Rachelz Expressionz
Felinesrus of the Feline's Den
Melissa of WhisprdDreamz Designz

Hugs
Vella

No comments: