Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Blog Train is coming...

Us over at Sweet N Sassy are preparing for a fall blog train on October the 25th. I dont have many details but i can tell ya a bunch of us will be contributing different things. They will either be personal use or s4h/s4o and all tagger size. My contribution will be a whole kit with 10 papers and a ton of other goodies. Wont be as big as most my kits but its free lol. Unless i go overboard like i usually do. Im actually almost finished it and i started yesterday, which is good for me lmao. Im also working on a Thanksgiving kit. I was hoping to have it done before this weekend but not sure. You see, here in Canada, Thanksgiving is on Monday. Anyways, i gotta get my kids ready for school. Have a great day everyone!
Hugs
Vella

No comments: