Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another tutorial - im on a roll lol

Well i have a new tutorial i wrote for the halloween contest UYA is having. If you want to enter all you need to do is send your entry to the webmaster at UpYourArt. It has to be Halloween themed and of course you have to use an UpYourArt artist. You have until October the 15th...i think. You can find the info on the UpYourArt site. On the right side. Here is what the tag for the tut looks like.



You can find it on my site, Vella's tutorials for PSP.
You like my new header? I think it looks good. I used my new PTU kit, A Bright Autumn Day to make it and the beautiful artwork of Angie Monasterio. She is now with CILM. Once i figure out how to make my background i will change it, but for now it will be staying black lol. Oh and i have another tag to share with you but i cant just yet. I entered it into the Tag of the week contest in CILM and i'm not allowed to share it yet, so i will post it later. I used my PTU kit, Breast Cancer Awareness, to make it. I think it takes them about a week to choose winners and it doesnt end until tomorrow night so i guess it will be a week or so. Anyways, time for me to straighten the kitchen up and cook. Have a great day!

No comments: