Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Purquoise" Mini Kit Freebie

Well i managed to get a new kit done. I got these wonderful free scripts to make the flowers, now if i could only find one for the bows LOL. Though i must say these bows are a tad better than my previous ones. Thats why they are free anyways, that and cause i love to share. This kit was inspired from a birthday cake actually. My hubby and one of our neighbours share the same birthday. So we went next door to their place to have pizza, wings and cake. The cake was beautiful. The flowers were turquoise and purple and i thought, hey i can make a scrapkit with those colors LOL. And i was worried about a name but i actually came up with it BEFORE the kit, not after like i usually do lol. I thought the title is kinda witty, though you can beg to differ if you like lol. Its only a mini kit. I really didnt have the time to make a huge kit right now. My 11yo is coming home from camp tonight. I havent seen her in 10 days, so im excited shes back, but i was in the mood to create last night and well if i fight that i always lose it and my ideas. So here it is lol.

Oh and i wanted to share these wonderful tags that were made for me from my Day and Night template. They are awesome, and best of all they have my name on them LMAO!!! Well i wont keep you waiting any longer.




This one was from Cathy



This one was from Linda



And last but not least, this one is from Sassy


Here is my kit preview



You can download it HERE

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

cindiaskew said...

wow, awesome kit. love the colors and the elements. greatly appreciate. tyfs

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours, love this kit! Thank you so much for sharing!