Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New PTU kit ~ Merry Glitzmas and some CT stuffies

After working on my latest kit for over a week, it ended up WAY bigger than i planned lol. What else is new, eh?
This Christmas kit is so full of glitz, glitter and shiny stuff lol.
I have created it in both full page size kit and tagger size.
It has 34 glittery papers and 152 glittery elements, yes EVERYTHING has glitter on it.
Its up at 4 of my stores. Treasured Scraps, Simply Beautiful Scraps, Stargazer Scraps and The Creativity Box. Click a blinkie on the right to get there.
The full size is regularly priced $5.50 and the tagger size $3.75 BUT i am having a 40% off sale for the whole month and even this new kit is included.
Now it will probably be a bit before i create a new kit, with Christmas coming and having hubby home more. But i am also planning on joining a new store or 2 and leaving 1 or 2 as well. And also, going to revise my buy my tagger kit store bundle as well as doing a buy my full size store bundle. And of course i need a bit of play time to myself lol.
I also have some things made from the kit to show off while im at it, but thats after the previews. As well as some other tags and things made with other kits that i have been putting off for far too long.

So here is the preview of my new kit





First off, here are some things made with this new kit, Merry Glitzmas



This is a tag I made



This one is a Quickpage made by my CT Lilli
You are free to snag it and use it if you wish
Just click on the tiny thumbnail to get the full size and then right click and save

Here are some things created with my Kitty Kat Khristmas kit
(along with my header and layout of course lol)



The above one was made by Rose.
It is also a tutorial and you can find it HERE





The above one was made by Gail who is a member of my tagger kit membership













Next are tags made with my Xmas in July kit





There is also a tutorial with this kit, but i have no preview as i cant find my copy, my bad lol
You can find it HERE

This next one was made with my Have a sexy Christmas kit



Click on the thumbnail to see it full size, it was too large for my blog

It is also a tutorial which you can find HERE

These next 2 were made with my Shiny Happy Christmas kit and are also tutorials



The above one is also a tutorial which you can find HERE

Click on the thumbnail to see it full size, it was too large for my blog



You can find this tutorial HERE

And 2 awesome tags with my free A Kiss of WInter 2 blog train kit





Oops and i forgot, while there might be more i lost somewhere on my comp, i have to show this one even tho Halloween was awhile ago. Like i said, i need to try and keep up with these things lol. Maybe one day, but not yet lol.



Another awesome tag from my friend Di.

And dont forget, these wonderful kits are on sale for 40% off right now and for the rest of the month. I may have a special Christmas sale, but i havent decided yet. If and when i do, i will definitely post something here.

Have a great day!
Hugs
Vella

No comments: