Sunday, October 11, 2009

New PTU kit ~ One Haunted Night

Well i finally found the Halloween Spirit.... no pun intended lol.
So i ended up with this kit. 16 papers and 144 elements, wow!
There is so much in this kit, from Cats to Bats, Webs, Candles, Crosses, Coffins, Treats, Bows, Trees, Haunted Houses, Charms, Witches and even a Frankenstein, i cant see you running out of ideas to do with it.
Its only in tagger size and can be found at any of my stores, blinkies on the right.
Its regularly $3.25 but is included in my birthday sale so its 50% off right now.
And my friend Di has once again made a stunning tag with it, which i will show you after the preview of the kit





To my fellow Canadians, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Oh and if you're here for my Ghost train kit, scroll down a few entries

Hugs
Vella

No comments: