Thursday, July 30, 2009

New PTU kit ~ Fantasy

Well it took me a few days to get this kit done, and took me almost as long to upload and get into the stores LOL. Whats really funny is that its the shortest name i have ever had for a kit, but one of the biggest kits LOL! I made this kit in both full and tagger size. I thought it would be cute for layouts as well as tags. I've been told the colors are great and i think so too, i think they went really well together. 34 papers and 152 elements, 10 of them are beautiful posers. Told ya, i went a bit crazy with this one lol.
You can find them in any of my stores, the blinkies are on the right there, just click one. The full size is regularly $4.25 and the tagger size is $3.25, but of course, i have my stuff on sale in a few of my stores.

Oh but before i show you the kit, i have reduced my buy my tagger kit store from $10 to $8. Also, if you mention you seen it on my blog and of course email me proof of purchase, i will give you a free kit, any kit you want, even the newest one.
As well, i have reduced the prices of my tagger kit membership. Im not sure when i will raise the price again but for now, 1 year is $14 and 6 months is $9. Now it may sound like a lot because i only promise one kit a month, which is a bargain in itself BUT i make way more than one kit a month. My oldest member has been with me since February and she has already received 15 kits! Thats less than $1 a kit AND she still has 6 months to go!! Thats a HUGE bargain!!! And also, if you purchase a membership, either 1 year or 6 months and mention you seen it on my blog and of course email me proof of purchase, i will give you a free kit, any kit you want, even the newest one, so when is it a better time to purchase?? Im not sure when these promotions will end so why not grab em while they're hot!

Ok and now the previews for the new kit lol.





Have a great day or night!

Hugs
Vella

No comments: