Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 Things About Me

Well Patty tagged me and while i dont have time to link to others i thought i had a minute to fill this out lol

3 Things About Me

THREE NAMES I GO BY:

Janey, Jane, Vella

*****

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

Cambridge, Brantford, Woodstock all in Ontario, Canada
(these are the ONLY 3 places i have lived lmao)

*****

THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:

So You Think You Can Dance (Us and Canada), Hell's Kitchen, Wrestling

*****

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:

Toronto, Quebec, Vermont

*****

THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:

Spaghetti, Chicken Burgers (homemade), Pizza

*****

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

Catching up my bills, school starting again LOL, getting a vehicle

*****

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE:

My kids, my hubby and my parents ( i know thats more but its groups lol)

*****

THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

Purple, Pink, Black

*****

THREE FAVORITE BOOKS:

All the Harry Potter books, The series by Jean M. Auel and David Eddings' fantasy books

*****

THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY:

Drive, Eat, Do dishes lol

*****

PASS THIS IN TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT

THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

Hugs
Vella

No comments: