Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Kit ~ Summer Fruits

Well after spending alot of last week adding my products to 3 new stores, i managed to get a kit done as well as some CU overlays.
I have one more store to add products to and then i swear im not joining anymore....for awhile LOL!
This kit is a colorful and summery fruit kit with 10 papers and 76 elements.
It comes in both Full size and Tagger size.
The regular price is $3.25 for full and $2.25 for Tagger, but its on sale in a couple of my stores.
Click on a blinkie on the right under Stores I sell at to get to my stores.
Here is the preview of the kit



I also have CU overlays as well.
I made them for my kit and liked them so thought i would sell them.
They also come in Full and Tagger size



Now i am very behind on things i need to post here but i got so much going on still. Hopefully i will have time real soon, then it will be a super long post again LOL.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: