Monday, April 13, 2009

Some tags, layouts etc with my most recent kits

Ya i know, i should have done this sooner but i kept forgetting and ended up getting busy or doing something else and thinking D'OH!.
But here they are now lol

First are some tags and layouts etc with my Fish On kit

This first one is mine, be gentle im still new to layouts lol
This is my hubby with a big Pickerel (Walleye)



Here is the QP you can have if you would like, click on it to get it bigger



Here are some great tags and stuff from my CT's









Here is another free QP, click on it to get it larger



You can also find a layout with the kit on my newest CT member's blog
Her link is under my CT members, Tinadell's Pure Heart Designs

Here are some blog layouts by my CT Amanda.
Click on her blinkie under the CT members heading to get to these awesome layouts
Oh and she did an AWESOME printable Easter basket with my Hop To It kit also. I know its late but better late then never, right? lol

Click on the thumbnails to see the larger sample

This one was done with my Hop To It kit



This one is with my Purple Love kit



And this one is with my Rainbow Grunge kit



Next are tags and layouts with my Hop To It kit
They are from various CT's. Sonya, Sassy and a friend of mine, Di.
Click on any of the thumbnails to see them full size













The one above was also a tutorial which you can find HERE

And here are the 2 QPs you can snag if you would like






Here are a couple with my Spring Sensations kit







And here is a cute tag with my Rainbow Grunge kit



I also have someone who contacted me with a tutorial they wrote for my Surprise kit freebie
Here is the tag



And HERE is the link to the tutorial

Whew, that was alot wasnt it?
Serves me right for waiting too long lmao
I always say i will try not to do that again and i havent learned yet. So i wont promise this time lmao.
Ok anyways, i hope you all have a terrific week!

Hugs
Vella

No comments: