Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some tags and tuts with my new On Cloud Nine kit

Well here are some tags and tuts. Some are from my newest kit, on Cloud Nine. You can pick it up in any of my stores. It is on sale in Treasured today for 30 cents and for $1 in Sweet n Sassy until Valentines day.

First i wanted to show off the 2 tags i made with my kit





This was made by one of Sweet n Sassy's CT, Lynne
She also made it into a tut you can find HERE



This next one was from one of my CT's, Sizzel. Its from my My Treasured Love kit



And this was sent to me today from Kylie, who made a tag and tut with my Valentines blog train freebie. You can find the tut HERE



Just remember, after Valentines day, the link will be taken down and i will be selling the kit in my store under the name, Purple Love. So grab it while you can for free.
And if you ever make something with any of my kits you would like to share, please feel free to email. I would love to post your creations for my visitors to see.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: