Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More beautiful tags with my "My Treasured Love" kit

I have only heard good things about this kit. but im not surprised, its HUGE lol. With as much stuff as i have in it i think $4 is too cheap, but im not greedy and if i can make people happy as well, then im happy.
And of course, a huge thanks to all the CT members who have made these wonderful tags for me. I couldnt do this without you.

These first 2 were done by one of my CT's Margie





This next one was made by Heather, she is a CT for Sweet N Sassy



These next 2 were made by Crazed, who is a CT for Mischief's Scraps





And last but definitely not least, this cutie pie from Regina who is on my CT



Thanks so much ladies!
I couldnt do this without you all!

Now if you havent voted yet, could you please do.
I have put more of a thought into this, and im thinking i have it decided.
If you want all my kits for 6 months it will cost $7. And if you want all my kits for a whole year it will be $10. I havent completely decided but if this sounds good to you, please vote. There is a couple weeks left for the poll.

Now i must go do some housework lol
Have a great evening all!

Hugs
Vella

1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

These tags are absolutely gorgeous. You're all so talented. Thanks for sharing with us all. Angel blessings xxx