Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sharing some tags with my kits...and some sales news teehee

Well i am very behind in this. I have no excuse except i have been busy and well today i am sick. This is the second time this month ugh. Both my kids got sick then me. Hubby is ok though thank god. We cant afford for him to get sick, and you know how much men can be babies when they are sick lol.
Anyways, i want to thank everyone who has stopped by my blog to grab my freebies from my various trains and all the wonderful messages you have sent me. I really enjoy reading them. They make me feel good about making freebies, which i love to do. I just wish i could afford to make everything for free. I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Or whatever you celebrate or dont, just enjoy and stay safe.

Make sure you click on the thumbnails to see the full size tags

This first one, was made with my Shiny Happy Christmas kit





This next one was made with my Have a Sexy Little Christmas kit




These 2 were made with my wintergreen kit (minus the gingerbread house in the one lol)






This one was made with my Christmas Around the World freebie




And this one was made with my SnS New Years Blog Train freebie




And the rest of the tags are from my newest kit, Orange you glad its Christmastime
























I want to thank each and every one of the CT's who have made me these tags. You ladies are the best!!!!!

Now for the sales lol.
You can get my kits for 50% off at AnL Creations starting later today. This sale will go until the 23rd. But so you know, my newest kits arent there.
But even better, over at Treasured Scraps, everything is marked down to $1 for now and ummmm i think til the end of the month, but at least until Christmas. Goes to show how well i pay attention lmao. I have a bad memory lol.
Also, Treasured Scraps will be having a Valentines Blog Train on January 3rd. Im really hoping i will get mine done in time lol.
Ok, i think thats it for the news for now. If not i will try and stop by again later if im feeling better. i think im gonna go lay down in a few.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Vella

No comments: