Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sales, Tags and more

Mischief's Scraps is having a huge grand opening sale



You can get our Christmas collab kit for $10 or free with a $15 puchase.
Many of the great designers have contributed to the kit, of course i am one of them lol
Here is the preview of my part of the collab



And here is a tag 2 of my CTs, Sizzel and Margie has made with my part of the kit

Click on the thumbnails to see full size





So go HERE if you want the collab
We also have some great sales as well so dont miss out!

Also, over in Sweet n Sassy, we have our November Christmas collab.
It is a HUGE kit as so many designers have contributed to it.
Here is a preview of my part of the collab



It is actually on sale today for half price, WOW!
Its $20 originally, but today only $10!!! Thats huge!!!

Here is a tag made by Sizzel with my part of the kit
Click on the thumbnails to see it full size




Now, if you want to buy the kit, go HERE

Also,, as you can see i have changed my blog layout. I am using my Have a Sexy Little Christmas kit. It is on sale at Mischief's Sat and Sun *wink wink*

Here is a tag from me, Sizzel and Felinesrus using the kit as well
Click on the thumbnails to see full size








You can find the kit in any of my stores
Just check out the blinkie links on the left under the heading, Stores I sell at.

Now i gotta get my butt moving cause i have only a few days to get a kit done for Treasured Scraps' blog train happening next weekend! So be on the lookout for that.

Hugs
Vella

No comments: