Friday, November 28, 2008

Crazy Contest...cause i am THAT crazy lol



Too good to be true? Nope!

All you have to do is purchase at least 3 of my kits from any of my stores, at full price only though.

Email me a receipt or receipts, they can be purchased at different times, and your name will be added to the drawing.

I will be using random.org to draw the name

You will win every PTU scrapkit i make in 2009 before anyone else has a chance to purchase it

You have from now until December 31st to get your emails to me, the name will be drawn on or before January 5th

If i get enough entrants, i will give away some secondary prizes of one free PTU scrapkit

So send your receipts to me at vellathewench@rogers.com if i dont email you back saying i received your email within 2 days, email me again

Just remember they must have been purchased at full price

Good luck!!!!!!

Hugs
Vella

No comments: