Monday, October 13, 2008

More donations and some SALES news he he

I have donated another $2.95 to the International Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It would be more but after royalties and paypal fees, thats half. But every little bit helps, right?

Also, just for today, i am having a 30% off sale at Sweet N Sassy Digiscrappers. Mine is to celebrate Thanksgiving here in Canada. But alot of the other designers are having sales as well for Columbus Day in the US. So why not check it out, everyone loves a sale...right?

Oh and Saturday is my 34th birthday. So i will be having a 34% off sale again on Saturday so you can help me celebrate. I will try and get the sales in AnL as well but it will be for sure in SnS as i can manually change it myself. I will be announcing this again later in the week.

And a reminder, i am looking for someone who would love my PTU kits for free and all they have to do is write tutorials. If interested, send an email to me with your tutorial site link. I am also looking for someone who would like to make me a myspace layout with my PTU kits. My myspace is very neglected and would love to update it but dont have the time to figure it all out. If you are interested email me please.
Hugs
Vella

No comments: