Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Terms Of Usage

Freebie and PTU kit TOU


This scrapkit is for personal use only.

No commercial usage.

Please dont claim these as your own creations.

Please dont change these filenames.

You may alter size, color etc but do not alter and try to claim them as your own creations.

Please dont upload anywhere.


If you are using my kit for a tutorial.......

Please...

Link to my blog
Make sure its a link to my blog and not my 4shared link.
Do not upload to your own site.
I would also love a link to the tutorial if you dont mind sharing, but you dont have to.

The link you should be sharing is http://wenchdesigns.blogspot.com/

If at any time you make a tag that only incorporates my scrap stuff,
then please add ©WenchDesigns or if you want you can also use ©Vella
But remember, you do not add my copyright if you are using this with another artist's work.


I would love to see anything you have made with my kit.
I may even post your creations on my blog :)

You can email me at vellathewench@hotmail.com or vellathewench@gmail.com

I think my rules are pretty reasonable, so please follow them, its not much to ask.

And dont forget, theft is theft, even on the internet.

vellathewench aka Vella
Wench Design


Commercial Use TOU



This item is allowed for commercial usage.
That means you may make a kit or whatever from it and you may resell it.

You can alter it in any way you want, but you CANNOT claim the original unaltered file as your own.

You also CANNOT upload, give it away or sell it in its original state.

I would appreciate credit but it isnt neccessary.

If you would like to link back to my blog or share this, my blog addy is http://wenchdesigns.blogspot.com/

Please do not link to my 4shared

I would love to see what you create with my stuff

You can email me at vellathewench@hotmail.com or vellathewench@gmail.com

I think my rules are pretty reasonable, so please follow them, its not much to ask.

And dont forget, theft is theft, even on the internet.

vellathewench aka Vella
Wench Designs

No comments: