Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its here again this year, A Kiss of Winter Blog Train #2!!

Last year, shortly after i joined the wonderful store, Treasured Scraps, we had the blog train, A Kiss of Winter. I enjoyed it so much, when we were brainstorming for ideas, i suggested we do a part 2 and thats how the name was born. I almost didnt even get this kit done. I actually started it Thursday and finished it Friday, which was the due date. While there isnt as much in the kit as i would have liked, what is in there I think is great. I hope you will enjoy.
I believe most of the kits are tagger sized. Mine is. It has 8 papers and 32 elements.
Now dont forget, some people may not have theirs up yet because of time zones, but they will get them up, so just check back again later.

Here is my preview



You can download HERE

And here are the rest of the stops on this winter train

Treasured Scraps
Honored Scraps
Baby Cakes Scraps
Crazed Creations
DeBee Dezines
Heart of Essence
Heavens Designz
HezaScraps
Holy Scrap O'la
Laura's Designz
Schnegges Scraps
Scrappin with Lil Ole Me
Shells Scraps
Staceys Designs
Stargazer Musings
The Urban Fairy
Wench Designs <-- YOU ARE HERE

Hugs
Vella

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Deanna said...

thank you so much - just beautiful!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Janet said...

I have tried to download for 4shared but it just stay on the first page. It doesn't get to the download file. jlwbake@msn.com

Banking Dissertation said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I enjoyed the article. Very helpful article! Makes total sense. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

Banking Dissertations | Banking And Finance Dissertation

ivymay said...

a delightful kit many thanks for sharing

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing your beautiful contribution!